- Jul 24 FinalRune To Host "You Have Five Minutes" Live Radio Experience with Biddeford High School Students
- Jul 05 Of Drunken Ninja Turtles and Sunken Sailors
- May 19 FinalRune Joins Other Creators for "Post Apocalyptic Fiction Free for All" Panel At PortConMaine
- Apr 07 Maine Arts Commission Awards "Good Idea" Grant to FinalRune
- Sep 09 The Cleansed: Season 2 Kicks Off
Radio drama, audio theater, audio drama, audio fiction–whatever the moniker, we’re talking about stories told with the power of sound alone. Calling on a history pioneered by the likes of Orson Welles, Norman Corwin, and Arch Oboler, FinalRune’s modern audio dramas honor the tradition of the 40s and 50s while propelling the art form into the 21st century.
We use cutting-edge on location recording techniques, immersive sound design, complex and talented casts, and original scores to haunt, thrill, amuse, and delight. Our stories [mostly originals] question, prod, explore. We chart the demise of modern civilization, wonder what would happen if trolls lived in our midst, or open the doors on a haunted house where something dark lurks in the basement.
We make our shows available as free downloads, and enjoy them on the go: grab our RSS Feed, dig us up in iTunes or Stitcher radio, find us on SoundCloud and use their app, or dim the lights, press the play button on your computer, and kill your monitor and get ready to go on a journey of the imagination.
Our stories broadcast on the biggest screen you’ll ever have: your mind. Now sit back and enjoy the ride.
P.S. Oh, want to make a radio drama of your own? Well, check out our articles on gear you can use, musings on the craft, and list of some of our top picks of other working dramatists out there in the world.